MMP150 Series, Direct drive, Radial piston Air Motor. 16.00 hp (11.9 Kw). 1800 rpm motor with adjustability through air controls. Piston motors are ideal for constantly varying loads such as winch and hoist applications. MMP150 series may be ran lubrication free or with Natural Gas on specially modified models. Remote control options available.
- Lubrication Free models available
- Natural Gas operation models available
- NEMA, SAE and Foot mount models available
- Fenner RM410 interface available
- Manual and Remote control options available
- Will not burn out: Air motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without damage.
- Great for harsh environments: No heat build up or sparks make air motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications.
- Instantly reversible: A four-way valve allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- Cool Running: A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150oF and some motors up to 300oF with special grease, lube and seals.
- Compact and Portable: Get maximum horsepower in minimum size.
- Variable speed: You may utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Minimum maintenance: Our motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All you need to provide is a clean, dry, lubricated air supply.
- No shock starts: Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.
- Do not see what you need or want help with your selection: Call us with your requirements. We have hundreds of motors from which we can select. In many cases, we can provide “special” non-cataloged motors for unique applications. Call our technical support group in White House Tennessee at 800-866-5457.