Emergency Rentals Call:
When a compressor or other essential piece of your compressed air system goes down, minutes matter. With more than 500 electric units in our national rental fleet, we can minimize the time from phone call to delivery of temporary equipment. We have fully stocked locations across the United States, so we can get you the equipment you need quickly and reduce costly downtime.
Staying Ahead of the Emergency
Emergencies happen, from natural disasters to equipment failures. An Ingersoll Rand Contingency Plan helps you determine your level of financial risk and which temporary compressed air solution you may need—before you need it. The better prepared we are, the faster we can get you back to business.
The Contingency Plan Advantage
Our comprehensive Contingency Plan will help you:
- Reduce the risk of financial loss
- Decrease time needed to install temporary equipment
- Shorten delivery time by completing paperwork ahead of time
- Make employees aware of their roles
- Schedule building modifications for temporary solutions in advance
- Identify weaknesses in the compressed air system
- Feel confident in stressful situations
- Plan for scheduled maintenance and new equipment installation