ARO Releases New High-Pressure Piston Pumps
The ARO Fluid Technologies business of Ingersoll Rand Industrial Technologies has launched newly-designed, high-pressure piston pump and packages, ideal for the transfer and supply of medium- to high-viscosity materials.
The new ARO 65:1 ratio pump offering is the answer when mastics, inks, sealants, adhesives and other heavy materials are in demand. The newly designed line of Extrusion Ram/Pump Packages include single-post and two-post extrusion pump rams and complete ram /pump packages for 5-gallon containers. Featuring superior down-force in a compact footprint, the new ARO ram/pump packages are especially suited to high-viscosity material applications including inks, caulks, mastics, lubricants and more in market segments such as Automotive, Automotive Tier suppliers, Printing, Packaging and more.
Launching the new High Pressure Piston Pumps in India, Jaideep Wadhwa, Vice President & General Manager of Ingersoll Rand’s Industrial Technologies business in India said, “These pumps would strengthen Ingersoll Rand’s position in the pump market in India. We have the most energy efficient and reliable diaphragm pumps in the market. These new products strengthen our position in the piston pump business and provide our customers in the automobile, assembly and other industries unmatched performance and reliability.”
ARO 65:1 Pump Features:
- Performance - ARO’s 65:1 chop-check pump packages have been specially designed to handle fluids in excess of 1,000,000 centipoise and pressures up to 7,475 psi.
- Durability - The chrome-plated plunger rod and cylinder are especially suited to pumping abrasive fluids.
- Reliability - ARO pumps employ longer strokes that cycle less frequently, delivering the same quantity of fluid with less pulsation than other brands, and ultimately prolonging motor life.
- Ease of service - Tie rod construction permits quick teardown and repair to minimize downtime.
- Maximized pump life - ARO pumps feature a visible solvent cup and adjustable packings to minimize downtime and extend the life of the pump.
- Superior seal wear - Extensive laboratory testing with some of the harshest materials enables ARO to bring you a packing design that consistently delivers superior seal wear characteristics.
Single-Post Ram features:
- Handles High Viscosity Applications – from 20,000 to 250,000 centepoise materials
- Versatile — accepts 3-inch, 4.25-inch, and 6-inch air motors
- Ergonomic air controls —uses pneumatics to raise and lower pump packages up to 17.5 inches for easy container change outs.
- Powerful 3.25-inch ram cylinder —provides industry-leading down force
- Welded construction — ensures maximum performance and durability
- Compact design — features refined footprint, improving adaptability to a variety of
- Two-Post Ram Features:
- Handles Ultra- High Viscosity Applications – from 20,000 to 1,000,000 centepoise materials; powerful enough to handle all types of heavy inks, epoxies , caulks, mastics, adhesives and sealants.
- Versatile — accepts 3-inch up to 10-inch air motors
- Ergonomic air controls — uses pneumatics to raise and lower pump packages up to 17.5 inches for easy container change outs
- Dual 3.25-inch ram cylinders —delivers more power for demanding applications or when available air pressure is minimal
- Welded construction —combined with the two-post design provides increased strength and rigidity over the single-post ram
- Robust design — provides industry-leading performance and reduced overall height
Complete Ram/Pump Package Features:
- Reliable ARO piston pumps are the heart- the new ARO ram packages feature ARO piston style pumps. With a legacy of fluid handling performance that stretches back over 6 decades, the ARO piston pump has the critical features, including longer air motor life and superior abrasion –resistance that have made them famous throughout the assembly and other high-demand markets and applications.
- Multiple pressures and flows- The new ram pump packages feature a broad range of delivery pressures that include 22:1 ratio medium pressure /high flows up to our new 65:1 high-pressure, low flow pumps for broad application latitude.
- Packages come complete and ready to work- The new ARO ram /pump packages come complete with pump, ram, air filter/regulator, hoses and all the components needed to get your application up and running with minimal set up .