Centrifugal Compressor Parts and Accessories
We manufacture & heavily test our centrifugal air compressor parts & accessories for our entire compressor product line to ensure they are OEM-quality. By purchasing & installing our OEM-quality compressor parts, such as lubricants, filtration, condensation management, and other replacements parts, you are ensuring that your compressor stays operational & in warranty.
How do we know? Download the whitepaper “Using non-OEM lubricants or replacement parts can lead to severe damages to your compressor equipment” using the form on this page and learn how one very large company found out the hard way, and how they now use only OEM products from Ingersoll Rand for their compressors.
How Does Each Centrifugal Part & Accessory Improve My Overall System?
- SimplAir Piping: Uses marine-grade aluminum pipes to efficiently distribute leak-free supplies of high-flow compressed air and other inert gasses — and support vacuum systems as well
- Pre-filter: Eliminates potential contaminants such as particulate and odors
- Desiccant Dryer: Helps prevent corrosion and minimizes production disruptions or losses due to moisture or contamination
- Pneumatic or Electronic Drain Valve: A single solution that easily removes condensate with high levels of rust and oil, while eliminating air loss, even at elevated pressure
- Receiver Tanks: Allows you to lower the pressure on your compressor because of stored energy
- Pressure Controller (IntelliFlow): Allows for more effective use of air storage and a continuous dynamic response to demand fluctuations to actively stabilize system pressure thereby eliminating the requirement to turn on extra compressors or to elevate pressures
- Coolants: Extend the life of your machine up to 16,000 hours of life between change-outs
- System Controller: Provides data acquisition and display for health monitoring and energy management for control and air system optimization