ENCOMPASS CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
How does it work?
We will bring your lifting equipment back to life with a full-unit overhaul. Upon completion, your equipment is warranted for a full year, and includes a certificate of work and authorized overhaul nameplate.
- Operational assessment
- Full disassembly
- Detailed inspection of components integrity
- Replacement of wear items and damaged parts
- Reassembly and painting
- Operational and load testing
- Test certificate, “Certified” nameplate installation
What Do You Get?
- 1-year Ingersoll Rand global warranty supported by global authorized service network
- Ingersoll Rand Certification documentation and Certificate of Conformance
- Assurance the unit was serviced according to Ingersoll Rand specifications
- Increased safety means minimized liability exposure
What are the benefits?
- SAFETY: Less probability of equipment failure that could cause injury
- COST SAVINGS: Reduce unanticipated or urgent repairs resulting from reactive maintenance policies
- IMPROVED PRODUCTIVITY: Increase equipment utilization, improve performance and reduce downtime
- PROLONGED INVESTMENT LIFE: Extend critical component life and reduce catastrophic equipment failure
- PEACE OF MIND: Technicians from our authorized network have been trained to perform repairs to Ingersoll Rand Standards
With the Encompass seal on your equipment, you’ll have peace of mind knowing it’s been inspected by an Authorized Service Distributor.
Find A Certified Encompass Distributor
Ingersoll Rand Services
20017 72nd Avenue South
Kent WA 98032
Ingersoll Rand Douai
529 Avenue Roger Salengro
Sin-le-Noble 59450 France
Tel: +33 3 27 98 08 08
Basin Supply of Kuwait
Al Nafici Tower, 6th Floor
Abdullah, Al-Mubarak Street, Kuwait